You work hard for your tenants, that’s why AXA makes it easy to buy landlord insurance

Your rental accommodation is an investment worth protecting. If you let one property, or a portfolio of up to ten, you’ll need more than just home insurance. There are risks connected with a rented property that won’t be covered under a home insurance policy. And without the right cover, unexpected events could leave you seriously out of pocket.

AXA makes it so easy to get your rental property properly protected, whether you let a small flat or a large house, we’ve got you covered.


What's covered?

As standard, you’ll get property owners’ liability plus trusted protection for your residential property investment. Build more protective layers by choosing from our range of optional extras.

Accidental damage cover

Protects your property's structure, floors, and fittings. So, it’ll not only protect you if your tenant accidentally spills wine on your carpet, but also if damage is caused from a leak in your property.

Loss of rental income

If your property can't be lived in because of fire, flooding, or major damage, you may be able to claim back loss of rent.

Contents cover

Get up to £75,000 contents cover to protect any furnishings and appliances that belong to you – like, beds, televisions, and white goods.

Our customers say...

Average rating:
Based on
5 star ratings
4 star ratings
3 star ratings
2 star ratings
1 star ratings

Our customers’ reviews, independently moderated and managed by feefo. Based on 0 total reviews.



Got a question?

Whether you've got a general enquiry about business insurance or something more urgent, our team are waiting to help.

*10% of our customers paid this or less between January and March 2024.