Do I need insurance as a self-employed double-glazing installer?

As a glazier, you know that the most effective things are made to measure. Just like our business insurance.

You’ll spend your days fitting conservatories and installing patio/bi-fold doors. And don’t worry, we cover people who specialise in single and triple glazing too.

Handling sharp instruments and heavy windows comes with risk – whether you injure someone or damage someone else’s property. So, don’t leave things to chance.

How much does double glazing insurance cost?

To get a true reflection of the insurance that’s right for you, get a quote online.

It’ll take you a few minutes, and you’ll get 10%* discount if you choose to buy online. Opt for a one-off annual fee or choose to pay across monthly instalments (subject to acceptance criteria).



What type of insurance do glaziers need?

Mix and match the options below to create your perfect cover.

Public liability insurance

Public liability insurance keeps your business safe with up to £5 million cover if someone is injured by work that you do, or whilst visiting your premises.

Find out more about public liability insurance

Employers’ liability insurance

Legally required if you have staff, this will cover and protect them if they’re injured or become ill as a result of working for your business.

Find out more about employers liability insurance

Van insurance

Add AXA’s flexible van insurance on top of your business cover, and we’ll keep you safe on the road.

Find out more about van insurance

Our customers say...

Average rating:
Based on
5 star ratings
4 star ratings
3 star ratings
2 star ratings
1 star ratings

Our customers’ reviews, independently moderated and managed by feefo. Based on 0 total reviews.



*This discount is applied automatically and lasts for the lifetime of your policy.